Cooking For Kids is an event initiated by Sharmi of Neivedyam. When I got my opportunity, I had a tough time deciding the Theme for this month's CFK being hosted by Salt to Taste. After a lot of thought, I came up with the theme as Chocolate. Let alone Kids, even adults become kids when they indulge with Chocolate. This is my first event ever so I wanted it to be a good for kids and for adults. As a myth it is said that Chocolate is not a good thing for health. But find your surprising facts here (You can find the types of chocolates also there. Did you know that Chocolate liquor is also a type of chocolate). Of course too much of anything is bad; but we can constraint ourselves and enjoy the indulgence. So, what are you waiting for bloggers (and non-bloggers). Get going and cook anything with Chocolate.
If you are interested in hosting the future events of CFK, you can leave a comment here or you can mail Sharmi at cookingforkidsevent(at)gmail(dot)com with details.
Every event becomes more interesting with the rules. So here goes:
- Cook anything using the theme and post it in your blog between 1st of September to 30th of September
- Shoot me an email at salt2taste(at)gmail(dot)com with the following details
- Subject: CFK: Chocolate
- Your name
- Name of your dish
- URL of the post
- Picture of the dish (Please rename the photo to the dish name)
- Link to this page and Sharmis pages are a must. The use of logo is optional, but welcome though. (The link to Sharmi's page is not working some times. The link is: http://www.neivedyam.com/)
- Old posts are welcome, but be sure that proper links are made.
- Not having a blog is not an excuse for not participating. Please post your recipes with picture of your dish, to the above email
- Round ups will be posted the following week
- If you have any concerns or questions or suggestions, please leave me a comment. I would be glad to look into it
Looking forward to all your participation to make my first event a success